His research interests are computational linguistics, natural langauge processing and deep learning. He received PhD in University of Edinburgh and was working on semantic paring and text generation advised by Shay Cohen and Mirella Lapata. Also, he worked with Matt Gardener on document comprehension QA as an intern in AI2. Before his PhD study, He was a research assistant in SUTD, working with Yue Zhang on syntactic parsing. He obtained the MSc degree on statistical machine translation in Beijing Jiaotong University advised by JinAn Xu.
- 10/03/2021: One paper is accepted by CL, and one paper is accepted by NAACL 2021
- 21/09/2020: Intern in Google Research.
- 15/09/2020: Two papers are accepted in EMNLP 2020.
- 06/07/2020: Two papers are accepted in ACL 2020.
- 19/08/2019: Intern in Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence
- 02/06/2019: Serve as student research workshop chair in ACL 2020.
- 24/05/2019: Present the system in the semantic parsing workshop, IWCS 2019.
- 16/05/2019: The best DRS parsing system in DRS parsing shared tasks, IWCS 2019.
- 14/05/2019: One paper is accepted in ACL 2019.